MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010)

4 posters

Go down

We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010) Empty Re: We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010)

Post by msilverbelle Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Congrats on her arrival and good luck finding more milk!
msilverbelle
msilverbelle

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000236349725

Back to top Go down

We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010) Empty m

Post by shayla Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:57 pm

m

Last edited by shayla on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total

shayla

Back to top Go down

We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010) Empty Re: We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010)

Post by Zzista8 Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello,

I have roughly 3-6 oz per day that I pumped from the time my son was born (August) that can help. It has been kept in the freezer in Lanisoh bags and I'd like to start rotating it out, one month at a time. I stopped pumping a few weeks ago, so this can help for about 3 months (300 oz total).

I am a non-smoker and live a very healthy lifestyle (lean meats, lots of veggies, no high fructose corn syrup, hormone-free products). I do drink 1-2 drinks at a time occasionally, but in the evening, and I pump in the morning long after the alcohol is gone. I had all of the typical tests (including STDs) when pregnant, and am in a monogamous relationship.

We live in N. Kirkland area. If you are interested, I'd like to exchange pictures, and then perhaps meet you and your daughter.

Zzista8

Back to top Go down

We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010) Empty We need a supplemental donor for our newborn (11/15/2010)

Post by twodads Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:35 pm

We partnered with a wonderful donor for our newborn who has provided several hundred ounces with more on the way, but we didn't anticipate our tiny daughter would have such a voracious appetite, consuming more than 20oz per day. Our potential 3-month supply quickly became a 1-month supply, and we will have to supplement starting around mid December.

We would love to find another donor to help get our adopted baby girl a bit further along on an exclusive milk diet, as she is thriving on milk following her relatively low birth weight.

We are two dads in the Wedgwood neighborhood in NE Seattle.

twodads

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down