MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL

4 posters

Go down

ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL Empty Re: ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL

Post by acsheep Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 am

I am in Champaign if you are still looking.

acsheep

Back to top Go down

ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL Empty Re: ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL

Post by MommyMichelle1234 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:35 am

I just joined Milk Share, and am a bit nervous about the process. How do you go about collecting the milk from the donor? I have a stash in my freezer of about 100 oz.

MommyMichelle1234

Back to top Go down

Post by mamak4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:19 am

I am still looking:-)

mamak4

Back to top Go down

Post by MommyMichelle1234 Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

Were you able to find a donor?

Joliet, IL area here.

MommyMichelle1234

Back to top Go down

Post by bhtimm Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:20 am

Have you tried Eats on Feets - Illinois? Try searching for it on Facebook. They are similar to Milkshare but limited to Facebook.

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Post by mamak4 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 am

still looking...he is going to run out tonight or tomorrow:-(

mamak4

Back to top Go down

Post by mamak4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 am

I should add that when I was pumping for him that I was not dairy free and neither is the current donor and he doesn't seem to be having an issue with that.

I just checked the freezer and I think I have less than a weeks worth left Sad

mamak4

Back to top Go down

ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL Empty ISO donor for ex preemie in chicagoland or central IL

Post by mamak4 Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 pm

My DS was born at 27 weeks gestation...he was 2 pounds 2 ounces. He is now 17 months...14 months adjusted age. He is still very small for his age but we are happy to say that at least he is gaining weight! We have been sooo lucky to have several amazing donors, but our current ongoing donor's lo is starting to wean so her supply has decreased considerably. We have tried to switch ds over to cows milk but he just can't tolerate it yet...we end up with mucousy diarrhea and rashes:-( I am looking for a one time or ongoing donation to help us until DS starts taking solids or can tolerate cows milk. I am in the sw burbs and could do a pick up in chicagoland. My parents live in central IL and would be willing to pickup there for me as they come up to Chicago frequently. I am happy to provide bm bags or reimbursement if you prefer to buy them yourself.

Thank you in advance....we are ever so greatful for milksahre mamas cheers

mamak4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down