MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mom of a 2 month old here-want to donate my milk

2 posters

Go down

mom of a 2 month old here-want to donate my milk Empty Re: mom of a 2 month old here-want to donate my milk

Post by rflowers521 Fri May 20, 2011 3:52 am

Hi i live in pa and would love to have some of your bm for my 6 week old. i am willing to pay for bags and expenses. if you could ship that would be great!
rflowers521
rflowers521

Back to top Go down

mom of a 2 month old here-want to donate my milk Empty mom of a 2 month old here-want to donate my milk

Post by shyrina Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:02 am

Hi everyone I had my baby sept 30th 2010 she was born 8.13 pounds, as of today, almost 2 months old she is 15 pounds : ) so my milk is pretty fattening. Here is what I have been taking daily as far as supplements go: prenatal vitamins,calcium,fenugreek, and drinking mothers milk organic tea. my baby is healthy and so am I. I also have two other children and with my 2nd I also donated tons of milk (with my 1st I did not have enough milk). I have about two bags (1 gallon sized zip lock bag) each bag has 5 oz of milk in those Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags (there are about 10 more or less bags in each I am sorry I dont know exactly off hand now). Only thing I ask u to help me with in return is, buy for me Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags and Also the 1 gallon zip lock bags just so I can continue storing milk ( since I spent money on these bags as well that I am donating u). I live in bergen county please let me know if u r interested this milk is from novemeber so it was pumped this month

shyrina25@yahoo.com

shyrina

Back to top Go down