MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!!

2 posters

Go down

Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!! Empty Re: Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!!

Post by acuhealingarts Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Nikki

We are going to pick up the supply tomorrow. Currently I have enough left for one day! Whew I'm cutting it close. I'll give you a call tomorrow after I pick up the other donors small donation to see if we'll need more. We live in West St Paul so it will be a short drive! I think I'd have to do the pick up midday Wednesday or later evening Wednesday from you. How much can you spare safely?
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!! Empty Re: Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!!

Post by acuhealingarts Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 pm

That is so wonderful of you! I just heard from one of my other regular donors but her baby was sick so she has a smaller amount. I'm going to do a count of what I have in the morning and do the math as to what all I need exactly as I don't want to over take from you! I simply cannot thank you enough! I helped another mother out a while back when I had extra so this is a perfect example of karma so I hope it pays you back sweetly!!

thanks again and we'll be in touch soon!
Erika
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Post by nmaloney Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi there-
We are also donor recipiants for our adopted daughter, but we currently have tons of milk so we can certainly spare 100 oz. to help you get through. We are located in Farmington (55024) between Hwy 52 and Hwy 3. I'm not sure if you need it immediately but either my husband or myself will be home the rest of today/tonight and I'll be home tomorrow til noon when I'll birng our older daughter to preschool, but I'm home during the wekedays with our girls, except when I'm getting our older one preschool and back. Reply back and let me know what works best for you.
Nikki
ncmaloney@hotmail.com

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!! Empty Milk need in Twin Cities or MN area!!

Post by acuhealingarts Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am

Hello its Erika and Kingston again. We are in desperate need of about 100 oz to last us until our next donation. Can anyone help us out? Thanks!!!
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down