MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate. Dubois or surrounding counties.

Go down

Milk to donate. Dubois or surrounding counties. Empty Re: Milk to donate. Dubois or surrounding counties.

Post by MJ's milk cow Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:00 pm

please email me or call since i won't check the thread often. Thanks!

812 389 2462
katie023686@yahoo.com

MJ's milk cow

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. Dubois or surrounding counties. Empty Milk to donate. Dubois or surrounding counties.

Post by MJ's milk cow Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello!
I have ABOUT 500 oz that I am willing to donate to someone who would like it. I do not want to ship, would rather donate locally.
I AM taking Lysine, Acidophilus, and prenatal vitamins very day.
I drink about 2 cokes a day, and no alcohol. I do not smoke, nor does my husband.
No one has been sick in our household since the middle of the summer (knock on wood Very Happy)

Our baby girl was born 6 weeks prematurely, and I had to pump and feed her a bottle for her first month of life. She is now nursing exclusively cheers I am trying to get my supply to where she needs it to be, so this will be a one time donation. I obviously built my supply up a little too well Laughing If you could use my milk, I would LOVE to give it to you.

We need our freezer space, and can't STAND To throw it away!

Thanks!
Katie

MJ's milk cow

Back to top Go down