MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Miami

3 posters

Go down

Milk available in Miami Empty Milk Needed for Kalea in Northern California (Sacramento)

Post by Kalea's Mom Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi,
Was wondering if you have any milk left?

I am looking for milk for my 5 1/2 month old daughter, Kalea. Kalea was born 3 weeks premature and was 4 pounds at birth. She successfully breastfed for 4 months before I had to stop breastfeeding her due to my being diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma and then subsequently starting chemotherapy. I have been able to continue to supply her for the past month (since starting treatment) with frozen breast milk (my own from prior to treatment as well as that of a friend) and some freshly pumped milk (via my friend) however the supply is diminishing quickly. I strongly believe in breastfeeding and having to discontinue added to the devastation I felt when diagnosed. We are willing to drive to pick milk up if it is located in the Northern California area, otherwise we are willing to pay the costs of shipping also.

Thank you so much for your consideration,
Stacy (Kalea's mom)

Kalea's Mom

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Miami Empty Re: Milk available in Miami

Post by xrayeyes07 Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 am

Hello. I am interested in your milk. Here is a little about me and my daughter:

I have donated milk on here to two amazing families and now I am searching for milk for my baby girl to get her to 1 year on breastmilk.
Hailey was born January 17 and after she was born I started pumping because I had a major oversupply. I would pump 60+ ounces a day and froze tons. I donated over 1500 ounces to two families but now I am searching for a little extra for my baby. At about 6 months my supply started dropping and hasn't stopped. Right now I am only pumping about 10 ounces a day and it continues to drop. She is drinking about 28 ounces a day and I am going through my freezer stash a lot quicker and sooner than I thought I would and I won't have enough to make it til she is 1 which is my goal. I only have about 450 ounces frozen at this point which may last another month if that. If you can help please email me at xrayeyes07@Hotmail.com. Thanks Crystal..

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Miami Empty Milk available in Miami

Post by ehalljr Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

I have about 150 ounces to donate. I live in Miami and am willing to ship. I already have the box.

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Miami Empty Re: Milk available in Miami

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down