MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My twins would love your help!

2 posters

Go down

My twins would love your help! Empty Re: My twins would love your help!

Post by mama2newtwins Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks Lindsay, I sent ya a message! Smile
mama2newtwins
mama2newtwins

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsayjenson Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am

Hi Jolene,

I just found this website and you're the first person I've emailed. Have you found milk yet? If not, I have some to give. I have a 11-month old girl who was a 26-weeker. I pumped and pumped my way through her 105-day NICU stay and when she came home I pumped for her since she wouldn't breastfeed. My plan was to stop pumping at some point and give her all the frozen milk until it was gone. Well, at 10 month she learned how to breastfeed! Now I've got 2 chest freezers full of milk (the oldest is from April 2009 and the newest is from December 2009) and want to give away at least half of it. I don't want it to go bad and have to be thrown away!!! Let me know if you're interested. The milk is all drug-and-alcohol free (other than the occasional cup of coffee or a single beer). I'd be willing to get a blood test if you'd like. Let me know. Your twins are adorable!

lindsayjenson

Back to top Go down

My twins would love your help! Empty My twins would love your help!

Post by mama2newtwins Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 am

My name is Jolene, I have 7 week old boy/girl twins. I'm having supply issues and have tried everything in the book to increase it. My little girl nurses, but I EP for the boy, and don't make nearly what he takes in and am having to supplement with formula. I would love to find somebody who would be willing to help us keep them on breastmilk. This is very important to me. Please let me know if your interested, we would appreciate any help!

All of you moms here are wonderful, thank you for giving others a gift of breastmilk they were not able to provide for their child/ren.

Thanks,
Jolene
mama2newtwins
mama2newtwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down