MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA

3 posters

Go down

Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA Empty Re: Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA

Post by RealMylk Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Sending you a PM...

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA Empty Re: Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA

Post by staceylmckavish Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:04 pm

I also wanted to say in my last e-mail to you....Good for you to keep it going if you are dealing with low milk supply! It is such a commitment and I applaud you for keeping up with it. It is the best nutrition they can receive and your baby is so lucky you are staying determined to provide the very best for her. I actually knew someone very well who struggled with milk supply and our babies were 6 days apart and I also helped her with supplying her baby with breastmilk for almost 6 months. I just wanted to say I remember how she used to feel and wanted to tell you, you are really doing a great thing for your baby!! This is one of the best...and priceless gifts, we could ever give to our children!!

~Stacey

staceylmckavish

Back to top Go down

Post by staceylmckavish Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:54 pm

You know, i was also thinking...I just checked our other freezer in the basement and I have milk that I pumped, and has been frozen correctly, that milk is from April and May 2010. It would still be good from now to about 4 more weeks. I have well over 200oz that you could have and that milk would be high in fat content. Anyway, I will let you know during the month of April I was weaning off Zoloft 25mg, I was taking for PPD. (post partum depression). It's approved for breastfeeding mothers and was approved by her pediatrician toon. Anyway, I no longer take it and haven't since May. I have always donated milk I have pumped, but wanted to be upfront and honest with you. Let me know if you would be interested and if so, I'd be happy to give it all to you for your baby. I will actually be traveling to Sterling tomorrow (Monday) and could meet you somewhere near route 7 if that would work. Just let me know your thoughts.

thanks,
Stacey

staceylmckavish

Back to top Go down

Post by RealMylk Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 am

Thank you for the response, Stacey.

I did not know the fat content was reduced after one year. It doesn't matter to me, given that I am using several donor's milk who have babies from newborn to over a year. Plus, I am sure there is more fat content than what I could get out of my milk as a low milk supply momma. Thank you for your concern, though. It should be okay.

You can contact me again if the milk is available; otherwise, I am just assuming it is not available.

Thank you.

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Post by staceylmckavish Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 am

Hi,

I'm just waiting for another mom to reply...she said she was going to send me a cooler but if not, then yes, this is available. I have around 160oz now and have about 10oz extra per day to donate. The only thing is, my daughter just turned 1 about 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure if my milk has the same fat content as yours? I used to donate to a milkbank in NC and just recently stopped for this reason. They said they could not accept milk from baby over 1 yr because the fat content goes down but maybe that only matters for newborns or something. Anyway, I should know in about another day or so if this is still available. If so, it's all yours if you are interested and I could continue to help you if you would be interested as long as my baby continue's to nurse/feed. Just let me know.

thanks,
Stacey

staceylmckavish

Back to top Go down

Post by RealMylk Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:09 am

Oh, you are so close to Ashburn, VA. Is this milk still available?
I am a low milk supply mama and would like my DD to be on breast milk for her first year. She is just over 4 months now.

RealMylk

Back to top Go down

Post by Unterfunco Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:06 am

Unterfunco

Back to top Go down

Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA Empty Extra Breast Milk Available, Berryville, VA

Post by staceylmckavish Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

Hi,

My daughter just turned one, and nurses when she is with me at nights and on the weekends. She goes to daycare during the day so i pump to keep up my supply but she will not take the milk when she's away from me. I used to donate to a milk bank in NC, so I have passed all of the screening. They just do not accept donated milk for babies over 1 yr of age so I have nowhere to send this milk. Please let me know if you are in need.

Thanks,
Stacey

staceylmckavish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down