MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed Orlando

3 posters

Go down

Milk Needed Orlando Empty Re: Milk Needed Orlando

Post by SparksBG Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Jen that would be amazing! Thanks! I'll send you a pm.
Karyn

SparksBG

Back to top Go down

Post by firemom Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:33 pm

I am in the Orlando area and have a freezer full of milk. It is just around a year old. I pumped it and my daughter refused to ever have a bottle while I was away. I hate to get rid of it. I am a donor for the HMBNA and have been screened. Let me know if you are interested.
Jen

firemom

Back to top Go down

Post by serena90 Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:05 pm

I am new to donating and do not have a supply built up but would be happy to start pumping for your LO. I live about 3 hours away.

serena90

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed Orlando Empty Milk Needed Orlando

Post by SparksBG Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello!
I'm looking for milk in Orlando or will pay to have it shipped from anywhere. My daughter was a premie and couldn't breastfeed (after 6 weeks I was told to try taking her for physical therapy for 3 weeks but I had to go back to work). I pumped but only ever produced 12 ounces, then when she was 4 1/2 months, my supply completed dried up. She's now 6 1/2 months old and she hasn't gained any weight since then. She has lots of digestive issues with formula. I don't think she's tolerating it well at all. Any milk would be a blessing.

I really hate to post this, but sadly my husband is paranoid that getting donor milk will give her hiv or hep-b. So, it would be beyond amazing if someone could show that they've been screened for this.

Thank you,
Karyn
karyn.shipillo@gmail.com

SparksBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down