MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk needed for preemie Adopted Baby jOSHUA SC/GA

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk needed for preemie Adopted Baby jOSHUA SC/GA  Empty Re: Breastmilk needed for preemie Adopted Baby jOSHUA SC/GA

Post by teachermom Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 pm

I would love to donate. I sent you a personal message.
teachermom
teachermom

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk needed for preemie Adopted Baby jOSHUA SC/GA  Empty Breastmilk needed for preemie Adopted Baby jOSHUA SC/GA

Post by sharonham Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:56 pm

We are adopting our daughter's biological brother and desperately need breastmilk. He was born at 30 weeks/ He has missed out on most of the natural immunity full term babies get from their moms. We are in Oklahoma with him now.... Through a generous donation to the hospital we have been able to get him breastmilk from a milkbank in Texas.
Joshua needs the benefits of beastmilk to grow and become strong. My husband is here with me but will be back in SC after Monday (Oct. 25th). He will gladly picl up this precious gift. Our freezer is empty and waiting. Our son is beng released frm the hospital on Sunday but we must remain in Oklahoma City until the adoption paperwork processes ( about 10 business days)
Joshua has grown from 2 and half pound to 4 lbs 2 oz so far.

Sharon
englishteacher@gforcecable.com
Our son is currently at 34 and ahalf weeks of age.

sharonham

Back to top Go down