MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube

4 posters

Go down

Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube Empty Re: Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube

Post by Baltimoremommy Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi, I wanted to check in and see if you are still looking for a donor? My son is ten months old and also has special needs. He has gained weight beautifully on my milk (he is 22 lbs. at 10 months), but soon needs to go on a special diet for his seizures and I will have to stop breastfeeding in two weeks. I currently produce 14 oz/day, but that is with only pumping once a day. I gradually started weaning myself down from 4 pumping sessions a day down to just one; however, if I can find someone who would benefit from my milk, I would be willing to continue pumping for much longer. I am very healthy and live in Baltimore City.

Baltimoremommy

Back to top Go down

Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube Empty Re: Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube

Post by pv65 Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:49 am

Hi, if you're still looking I have 100+ oz to donate. I live in Arlington, let me know if you can come pick them up.

pv65

Back to top Go down

Post by hjk Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Hi, are you still in need of milk? I have some in freezer, and am planning to freeze more at least for the next 2-4 wks or more, depending on. I do have some fresh milk as well (from yesterday) that can be used, but I suppose I can freeze that too. We decided to stop breastmilk last night for my son. Let me know, you can email me at hyonjkwon@gmail.com. I'd be happy to get blood test results and other forms for med, etc. I don't have any medical history or am not on any medications. I live in Columbia area in Howard County.

hjk

Back to top Go down

Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube Empty Need milk for my special needs girl, fed through gtube

Post by Diana Lee Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 pm

My precious little girl, Emily, has Spinal Muscular Atrophy. She has beautiful big sparkly eyes and an infectious smile. Her lack of weight gain stopped when we started her on breast milk. Since then, she has started to gain weight. We are looking for donated breast milk, and hoping to find a donor willing to continue donating. We do ask for blood test results and some quick med. form fill out. We can reimburse for bags, and copays for any doctors visits that involve donating for Emily.We live in Howard County, and are willing to drive anywhere in MD, PA, DE, VA, WV, NJ. Thank you!

Diana Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down