MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma

4 posters

Go down

Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma Empty Re: Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma

Post by Erica Canaday Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Thank you for the offer but I was recently given a donation that will be enough to last my son until weaning so extra milk isn't a necessity anymore. Please offer the milk to someone who needs it more than I do.

Erica Canaday

Back to top Go down

Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma Empty Re: Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma

Post by zsuzs81 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 am

I have about 50+ oz of milk in Bellevue if you are still interested.

zsuzs81

Back to top Go down

Post by nessalos Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:30 pm

pm'd you!

nessalos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyvyd Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:02 pm

pm'd u

Vyvyd

Back to top Go down

Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma Empty Looking for donor preferably within 50 miles of Tacoma

Post by Erica Canaday Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:12 pm

I was a milk donor but my milk supply has started drying up and no cause can be found. I'm currently doing everything my lactation consultant can think of (pumping, herbs, medications) but nothing is helping and I'm now only getting 6-8 ounces of milk a day which is not enough for my 4 1/2 month old son. I've already tried him with formula and it made him sick so I'm desperate to find a source of breast milk for him. I've only got about two weeks worth of frozen milk left and then I don't know what I'll be able to do for him. I'd also like to be able to spend time with my two year old again which I can't do right now since the LC has me pumping at least every 2 hours (minimum of 12 times a day). If anyone can help, please send me a private message. Willing to drive pretty far but would prefer within 50 miles of Tacoma. I would need someone who can be a bit flexible on pick up as I don't drive and my husband is a loadmaster in the AF so scheduling can be a bit tricky. I will happily pay for the storage bags and even supply more if someone is willing to continue pumping for me. Donor MUST be a non-smoker and not have more than one drink per week. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Erica

Erica Canaday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down