MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in the Pittsburgh area

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in the Pittsburgh area Empty Re: Milk available in the Pittsburgh area

Post by navydee08 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:30 am

Hi,
I live in Pittsburgh and am looking for milk for my son. I am willing to drive and provide storage supplies. Please feel free to email me, I would love to meet with you.
Deekota77@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Deekota

navydee08

Back to top Go down

Milk available in the Pittsburgh area Empty Milk available in the Pittsburgh area

Post by pghmomma Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:58 pm

I am new to this site. A good friend of mine told me about it as she donates to a little girl in her state. My son is now 18 months and hated taking a bottle when he had to survive so he's not going to do it now that he's fully on solids, so I have a stash in my freezer of about 70 oz. I stopped giving him a bottle when he went to daycare at the end of June so it's just been sitting there doing nothing. I'd like to donate it to someone in need. I don't take any drugs, prescription or otherwise, nor do I smoke or drink. I however am not on a modified diet so I consume dairy, gluten, eggs, etc. Overall though I eat a balanced diet and am healthy and disease free. If anyone is in need please contact me. keoduq@gmail.com

I'm going to try to get my supply back up to donate more. As it is right now I'm low on production as my son only nurses morning and night. He's not really thrilled with my low supply so I've been thinking that I need to get my supply up to keep him happy anyway but didn't know what to do with the milk I was going to have to pump to do it. I was thrilled when my friend told me about this site yesterday. Back to pumping I go!

pghmomma

Back to top Go down