MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Malden asap

2 posters

Go down

Milk available in Malden asap Empty Milk given away

Post by Spencersmom Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:44 pm

I've given my milk away. I will post again if/when I have more milk available. It feels great to donate!!

Spencersmom

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Malden asap Empty Re: Milk available in Malden asap

Post by mamamoondoula Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 am

I would love to touch base with you in regards to the milk you have available. I am a doula with a client due in two weeks who has a medical condition which prevents her from successful lactation. Please contact me as soon as you can
best,
Erin Z.
mamamoondoula@yahoo.com

mamamoondoula

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Malden asap Empty Milk available in Malden asap

Post by Spencersmom Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 am

This is my first time donating. I'm 3 months PP and have pumped exclusively since the birth of my little boy. I have 135.25 ounces of milk in 24 bags available. I do not smoke or do drugs. I'm not on any medications or take any supplements. My son has been drinking my milk exclusively since birth and he's in the 90% percentile in weight. Please let me know if you are interested.

Spencersmom

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Malden asap Empty Re: Milk available in Malden asap

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down