MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area)

3 posters

Go down

Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area) Empty Re: Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area)

Post by jacobsmom Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Thank you so much. We have to be at Shands at 1145. PM me and I will reply and send you my info also. Thank you again.
jacobsmom
jacobsmom

Back to top Go down

Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area) Empty Re: Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area)

Post by clairasmommy Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 pm

I will see what i can do with my manual in the next few days. i only have reusable storage bottles right now but i have two storage bags i got in a sample kit (all bpa free) i will see if i cant get at least a few bags for you. i will be in gainesville tomorrow as well. if you wanted to see if he reacts the same to my breastmilk, through a few feedings at least. let me know, i will PM you my info. Smile

clairasmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobsmom Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 pm

I will acutally see his GI Doctor tomorrow at Shands and I will be in touch tomorrow afternoon. I cant tell you how much it would mean to us. Our poor little boy hurts so bad with formula. The breast milk was a blessing. Once again thank you very much and I will be intouch.
jacobsmom
jacobsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by clairasmommy Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

since i never heard back from the first poster i didnt try to increase my supply. but i have no problem starting up a regular donation schedule with you if you'd like. right now i only have a 4 4oz bottle supply but i only pump twice 2 days a week while at work. I will need to get an electric pump, but thats not a problem as far as i know. let me know if your ped says its ok for your 9wk old to get breastmilk meant for a 4 month(almost 5) old. Smile Any other questons feel free to ask.

clairasmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobsmom Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi Katie,

I saw the message from Cheli and I don't want to take from her, but I am the father of 9 week old little boy named Jacob. Jacob was 5 weeks premature and me and my wife are adopting him. His birth mother had an abortion scheduled, but we were able to convience her to allows us to adopt. He has been diagnosed with sever reflux and his stomach empties very slow. Jacob has been through all of the formulas that you can buy at the store and is now on prescription Neocate. A friend gave us enough breast milk for 2 days to try. Jacob does not have the reflux as bad and does not have the projectile vomiting like with the formulas, so we have been trying to find help with more. My wife is planning to try and start making milk to feed him, but it takes time. I know that the post is from Oct 6. If you or if you know someone in the Gainesville area please let me know. We live in Windsor which is 10 minutes east of Gainesville, if you are not familiar with it. Thank you for your help finding someone.

Van
jacobsmom
jacobsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrijodo Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi katie,

My name is Cheli. I am looking to find someone to donate my daughters. I have 7 week old twin daughters. I am exclusively pumping for them but find it nearly impossible to keep up with them, especially as they grow and their needs increase. I live in Orange park (about 45 minutes from Gainesville). I don't know if it's okay to give 7 week olds breast milk made for a 4 month old but if it is, I'd love to talk with you further!

Cheli
Chrijodo
Chrijodo

Back to top Go down

Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area) Empty Willing to share milk in Gainesville (north central area)

Post by clairasmommy Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 pm

I am a mommy of almost 4 month old baby girl, I found out about this site and the possibility of helping a mom who wanted to but couldn't breastfeed. My daughter is dairy sensitive, so I do not drink milk or dairy products, I don't drink caffeinated beverages or sodas, I love water and chamomile tea. Smile If you have any questions or would like to get things started, let me know.
-Katie

clairasmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down