MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate in Indy

2 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate in Indy Empty Re: Milk to Donate in Indy

Post by Mary's Mom Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi Kelly,

We have an adopted baby girl that we're seeking donor milk for. If no one picks up your milk and you would like to ship it, please email me: jenny7111971@yahoo.com. I can teach you how to pack and ship your milk using inexpensive 2 day shipping method, tell you where you can get free large styrofoam coolers and boxes to pack and ship your milk. We'll reimburse you for the shipping cost. Thanks and plaese let me know.

Mary's Mom

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Indy Empty Milk to Donate in Indy

Post by swtkel4 Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

I am a 28 year old mom to a son who will be a year old in a couple weeks and has been exclusively breastfed. I am going to begin weaning him in a couple weeks and plan to keep him on breastmilk until April or as long as I can from my freezer stash but have found myself with an excess despite previous donations and I would love to help a little baby out. I can do an initial donation of 250 ounces with the potential for more in a few weeks. I would prefer not to ship as I have not had the best experience with it but have milk to be picked up as soon as tomorrow. If no one can pick it up then I will consider shipping.

I do not drink any caffine, do not take drugs except for the occasional tylenol and the few times I have had alcohol I have dumped the milk I pumped. My son has only been out of daycare one day since he was born due to a fever which we later determined was due to teething.

I would love to help another baby out as I believe breastmilk is such a wonderful thing for each and every baby. Please email me if you have any questions or need for the milk.

Thanks!
Kelly

swtkel4

Back to top Go down