MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate in Carroll County

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate in Carroll County Empty Picking up your BM

Post by thukhanh Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Hi Woody, I can come to pick up the milk now if you still have any left. Thanks tk

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Carroll County Empty Intersted

Post by journeyworks Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:37 am

I am very interested if any remains and can pick up whenever it's convenient for you.

Thank you

journeyworks

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Carroll County Empty Re: Milk to Donate in Carroll County

Post by thukhanh Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 am

Yes I am, but I won't be able to pick up until Oct. 3rd or later. Will that be okay? Thanks!

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by woody79 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Yes! Are you interested?

woody79

Back to top Go down

Post by thukhanh Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Is this milk still available?

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate in Carroll County Empty Milk to Donate in Carroll County

Post by woody79 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:23 am

I have about 200 ounces of frozen milk to donate. Pumped when my baby was 2-3 months old to help boost my supply, but he doesn't want it from the bottle. Milk is dated from July and August.

Would love to see it go to a baby who needs it!

woody79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down