MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami

2 posters

Go down

Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami Empty Re: Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami

Post by ehalljr Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:07 am

Hello and thank you. Let me first say I believe that the gift you are giving is a magnificent one. You have no idea how it affects the life of your recipient. Fortunately, I received a milk donation that held me over until my supply increased again, so I am no longer in need. I can however, explain how this works. I would suggest that you post that you have milk available and mention that you are in Miami in the heading. The potential recipient will contact you. Recipients are supposed to pay shipping (unless it is local) and for any supplies (storage bottles or bags) that were used for that particular milk. Not all donors ask for reimbursement of supplies. If the milk is being shipped, it must be overnighted priority either with dry ice or in a special box. If you need a link for the box or are close to Bay Harbor, I will supply you with one to use as I have a few. Please contact me if you need anything or have any questions. I will gladly help if I can.

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami Empty Re: Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami

Post by RizosDeOro Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm willing to donate milk. I'm Miami as well. Delivered October 4 th and baby in the NICU so I have Bern pumping religiously and have NO space in my freezer. How does this work?

RizosDeOro

Back to top Go down

Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami Empty Mother of six week old twins in need of milk in Miami

Post by ehalljr Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 pm

I am the mother of six week old twins who lost her supply due to a bacterial infection from c-section. I would be so grateful to receive breast milk. I will happily pay for shipping or pick up. I live in miami.

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down