MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping!

3 posters

Go down

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping! Empty Hello.....

Post by JenniferGilbert Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi Ben's Gypsy Mamma (in mamma voice)!

If you have any Mommy's Milk to donate could you contact me at Jennifer@JenniferGilbert.us or 864.915.9701.
We are will travel for Liquid Gold and have a deep freezer. I also have Pumping Bags left over to donate.

Namaste,
Jennifer, Brady and Noah (8 months)
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping! Empty Re: have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping!

Post by bensgypsymama Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:04 am

can you email me? my milk is still available and i will still be pumping of course! i seem to be having problems with the email address i had listed, so could you email me at bensaphrodite@yahoo.com ? thanks! -ali

bensgypsymama

Back to top Go down

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping! Empty Would love BM for our daughter!

Post by alyssal615 Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 pm

We live in Spartanburg and would love for you to consider us for your breastmilk. Our daughter is almost 8 months old and so far has been fed on donated breastmilk alone. We are SO thankful as I am not able to BF. We have been so blessed by milkshare and would love to continue giving her BM until at least a year old, especially as cold and flu season is approaching. We are at the end of our supply and would love to continue giving her BM... I would love to email you our story if you would like further details. Thank you so much, Alyssa

alyssal615

Back to top Go down

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping! Empty have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping!

Post by bensgypsymama Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

hey there. i am a mama of two and definitely what you would consider a breastfeeding nazi! my youngest was born mid august, so my milk supply has been great. i've got about 60 oz in the freezer right now pumped august and september. i usually only pump one bottle a day or so but will increase pumping for anyone needing it. i could reasonably pump about 12 oz a day or so to share on a regular basis without interfering with my own little one's needs. i am a vegetarian and eat strictly organic (i do eat seafood and dairy) and am not on any medication or herbal supplements besides vitamins. i can access blood work done during pregnancy or would be happy to get new tests done if need be. my hubby frequently travels all over sc and nc and could deliver some of the time. otherwise meeting in the middle, or pick up is fine. email me at sweetmercies4@yahoo.com if interested. i nursed my oldest til he was 3 and plan on doing the same for my newest. i know how wonderful breastmilk is and am very fortunate to have such a good supply. i look forward to helping some of you mamas and your sweet babies!

bensgypsymama

Back to top Go down

have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping! Empty Re: have plenty of breastmilk in charleston and still pumping!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down