MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My four month old adopted son would LOVE your breast milk (and so would his mom!)

2 posters

Go down

My four month old adopted son would LOVE your breast milk (and so would his mom!) Empty Re: My four month old adopted son would LOVE your breast milk (and so would his mom!)

Post by Ashley Jehorek Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi! This is what I have posted in a different area:

My name is Ashley, I am a stay at home mommy to two beautiful babies. Anastasia is 18 months old and has an allergic reaction to milk, Nicolai is 5 months old and exclusively breastfed. I pump twice a day and since Nicolai refuses bottles and Ana is allergic, it is piling up again. I have donated milk twice, roughly 200oz each time. Now I have about 220oz and no more freezer space. I cannot pay to ship it but I cannot bear to throw it away. We live in a pet-free, smoke-free enviornment. I take prenatal vitamins and DHA pills. I also take ProBiotics (the good bacteria found in yogurt).
If you are interested, please email me at AshleyAShultz@gmail.com.

Ashley Shultz
AshleyAShultz@gmail.com

Edit~
Also, your son could benefit from it even more than another baby because your son is just a month younger than mine Smile

Last edited by Ashley Shultz on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something.)
Ashley Jehorek
Ashley Jehorek

Back to top Go down

My four month old adopted son would LOVE your breast milk (and so would his mom!) Empty My four month old adopted son would LOVE your breast milk (and so would his mom!)

Post by girlfridaygirl Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi,
Im so grateful to have received a bunch of breast milk around Xmas. Now that supply is dwindling and Im searching for new, generous donors who are willing to gift me with whatever milk they have.
Jonah is a true joy and I feel so lucky to have him in my life these past nearly four months and nothing makes me happier than knowing I'm giving him a great start with breast milk.
PLEASE contact me. I will drive and get the milk and/or arrange for shipping. I have discovered an easy way to get you the container and ship.
Many thanks for your generosity in donating.
All the best,
Andrea & Jonah
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down