MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted BM for 2.5 week old baby boy.

5 posters

Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty Re: Wanted BM for 2.5 week old baby boy.

Post by Lia Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:15 am

Thank you so much for contacting me. I just received about 4000oz (no I did not put an extra zero by mistake) from a women in St. Louis so we are set for about 5 to 6 months now. I hope your precious milk finds a home soon. I actually have a friend of a friend who is adopting and depending on when she gets the baby maybe she might be interested in the milk. I will let you know if anything works out with that.
Again thank you so much for contacting me. We adoptive mothers appreciate the milk you can provide so very much.

Lia

Back to top Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty are you still in need

Post by lilfenny Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:58 am

I have been donating- to a coworker who adopted but over the holiday they used formula and now he is not that interested in breast milk so I have over 100 bags 6oz each that might be available. I work in Columbia.

Jodi
lilfenny@earthlink.net
573-819-0366

lilfenny

Back to top Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty milk for you

Post by lehcar_27 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

Lia i donated to you once before....you came to my home on your way to the airport.....i only have about 60 oz right now in my freezer....i will be in Jefferson City tmw....if you want to meet me i would be happy to donate what i have....just let me know

lehcar_27

Back to top Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty Re: Wanted BM for 2.5 week old baby boy.

Post by Lia Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Hi Jessica,

I was wondering if you delivered the baby yet? How is everything with you? I hope the birth and everything went well. Just touching base. And wondering if you have milk for us yet?
Warmly,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by kelseyann98 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:30 am

I am in Little Rock, AR and have a ton of frozen milk (2 bulging grocery bags full). It was pumped Dec, Jan, Feb so needs to be consumed soon. Please email me at jcobrien00@hotmail.com if interested. I really don't want it to go to waste!

kelseyann98

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 pm

We would love your milk. I will be going to St. Louis on Saturday to pick up my mom from the airport. She arrives late (10:15pm) but I could come before and pick up the milk from you. Will you be around on Saturday evening? How far are you from the airport?
my email is; liamillard@gmail.com home phone is 573-234-7434
Thank you so much
Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty i have lots to share

Post by lehcar_27 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 am

my son is 3 months old....i have been pumping extra ever since he was born....i live in St Louis....i dont want it to go to waste....the top shelf of my freezer is too full and need to donate some....let me know how i can get some to you.....i take no medications, i am vegetarian, i have four children ages 14, 3, 2, and 3mths....this is my first time posting to Milk Share

lehcar_27

Back to top Go down

Post by hajecola Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 am

I will let you know! You have my personal address, just in case you don't hear from me for a while. Once I have the baby and begin pumping more than she'll take, I'll post on here. Then you can give me an idea (in ounces) how much you'd like me to stockpile before you pick up. I'm so happy that your little guy will be able to be a breastmilk baby!!!

hajecola

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi Jessica,
Please let me know when you have delivered the baby and can start pumping. I just got enough milk today to last us for about week and I have 2 other mom's pumping for us right now. I feel so fortunate. I am sure we will be able to use as much as different mom's can pump for us. My goal for Wesley is one solid year of BM. I am hoping to be able to go pick up the milk form you once you have a good supply (maybe about a month's worth) We live about 3 hours away, so driving is possible.
Thank you bunches,
Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by hajecola Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 am

We live near Vandalia, IL which is right off interstate 70 and about an hour from St. Louis. The only thing I'm taking right now are my prenatal vitamins, which I will continue to take postpartum. I will have the Group B Strep test done in two weeks so there is a possibility that I will have to have antibiotics during labor. I will keep in touch with you regarding the results of that test. As a surrogate I was tested for everything under the sun. I can get those results for you, if you'd like. Yesterday I felt like I'd "jumped the gun" a little by posting when I'm only 34 weeks pregnant. I'm so glad you responded and can use the extra milk I'll be pumping. You can e-mail me directly if you'd like. It may be easier than checking this post every day..?

hajecola

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 am

Oh! Jessica That would be so wonderful. Please pump for me and I will figure out how to get the milk. Where exactly are you located? We are in Columbia MO. What a wonderful thing you are doing for some really lucky people. Please do share any medicating you are currently taking. Thank you so much,
Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by hajecola Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:24 am

Hello,

I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with a surrogate pregnancy. I will be pumping for this baby while the parents are in the states (approx. 6-12 weeks). However, knowing my history of milk production I should have pleanty to share while they are here and I will have TONS after they take their baby home. I am not local to you but a few hours away, I think. If you are interested (in waiting) and would like to know more about me please email me..hajecola@yahoo.com

Best Wishes,
Jessica

hajecola

Back to top Go down

Wanted BM  for 2.5 week old baby boy. Empty Wanted BM for 2.5 week old baby boy.

Post by Lia Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 am

We just adopted a little boy and my friend told me about milkshare. I would love to feed him mostly breastmilk. We live in Columbia MO. Is there anyone who has milk to share? Thank you so much.

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down