MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We love milk-please donate!

Go down

We love milk-please donate! Empty We love milk-please donate!

Post by Stefanie Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey,

We have been lucky enough to get donor milk from 2 wonderful mom's we met through MilkShare but we still need more milk. I supplement about 4-8 oz/day via a nursing aid, depending on Bjorn's appetite. We try to do all breast milk because he gets too much nasal congestion with formula. Bjorn is now 7 months old and I have successfully increased my supply but he still needs that little bit extra that I don't have so please any amount of milk is very appreciated.

Thank you so much for considering donation milk!

Stefanie
Stefanie
Stefanie

Back to top Go down