MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IHA colostrum/milk in Cleveland

2 posters

Go down

IHA colostrum/milk in Cleveland Empty Re: IHA colostrum/milk in Cleveland

Post by patricianaps Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 pm

I am waiting to hear back from someone who contacted me. if that doesn't work out, I do still have the milk in my freezer and am pumping to beat the band!

patricianaps

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 am

Do you still have milk available? I could pick up once a week whatever you have pumped. I have IGT and a 6 week old LO, and only need about 12-14 oz/day most likely. Let me know- thanks!

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

IHA colostrum/milk in Cleveland Empty IHA colostrum/milk in Cleveland

Post by patricianaps Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:52 pm

I am 4 days postpartum after delivering a healthy baby boy, as a surrogate mom. His mom and dad have chosen not to use my breastmilk.

I have been freezing milk as I pump it, and have it in small quantities, as my milk has been changing from colostrum to breastmilk. Each bag contains about 3 oz. Presently, I have 14 bags frozen. After reading suggestions, I will start freezing in larger quanitities going forward.

I plan to pump through the end of my maternity leave, which would be the first of October. I plan to produce 30 oz per day during that time.

This is my first time donating. I have been able to exclusively breastfeed 3 children so far, and don't see any signs of problems with milk production at this point. I would love to work with a local family. I am willing to ship, but I need to be walked through how to do that.

I was screened at the beginning of my pregnancy for all standard diseases. I may have documentation in my office, if not, I can provide documentation.

I haven't been pasteurizing my milk, but I am willing to work with any requirements people have.

I cannot commit to long term full supply. At this point, I am interested in providing a partial supply even after October.

patricianaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down