MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twinkies Need BM

3 posters

Go down

Twinkies Need BM Empty Re: Twinkies Need BM

Post by thukhanh Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Awesome! Smile

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleeNS Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:07 pm

I actually got the message believe it out not and am picking up wednesday. I'm so excited.

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by thukhanh Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi Kirsten,

Could we please please save these milk for Jacob and Hanna? They are Ashlee's twin. Since Ashlee is always busy and doesn't get on this forum until late at night. I don't want us to miss the opportunity. Thank you very much!

Thu Khanh

Last edited by thukhanh on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstenlaw Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

I am Kirsten and i have 544.75 oz of milk available to donate it is dated from 11/2009 to 4/2010...i was laid off of work in November 2009 which is why the oldest milk is from then as my son will only take my milk from me and not out of a sippy of a bottle any more. We are still breastfeeding and he is 15 months old and growing great. All of this milk has been in a separate deep freezer since the day it was pumped and according to all information that i can find breast milk can be deep frozen for a year. So i would love for this milk to go to a good home. I have previously donated over 800oz to two different families and everything went great. I do like to talk to whomever i am donating to so I can hear your situation and just know you are real.

kirstenlaw

Back to top Go down

Twinkies Need BM Empty Twinkies Need BM

Post by AshleeNS Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Once again my twins need BM. I admit they are little piggies. My goal is to get them to 6 months. They are 4 1/2 months now.

I am happy to give any donating Mother storage bags of their choice.

Dairy or non dairy perfectly fine.

Thank you to the ladies who have donated and to anyone who will donate. I have beautiful healthy babies thanks to the donated liquid gold.

Ashlee ashleeslone@yahoo.com

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum