MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam

5 posters

Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Re: Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam

Post by CoolerTaylor Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

Hi Everyone,

I know a lot of you that have contributed to this thread have ordered our boxes. In another thread some of you expressed concerns about the boxes not lasting for more than one to two shipments. If you are still using the boxes for donations and would like replacement boxes, please visit this thread for more information on our solution: Taylor with R.N.C. Industries

Our ultimate goal is to make the shipping experience as painless as possible for you. Please let me know if you have questions.
CoolerTaylor
CoolerTaylor

http://r-n-c-industries.amazonwebstore.com/

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Testimonials

Post by CoolerTaylor Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:43 am

Hi Everyone!

We have had lots of orders for boxes! I want to hear your success stories! We have only had one person say that the box worked for them very well, and we have had many repeat customers so it must be working! If you could please share how you packed your milk and overall how the shipment went that would be great! Either here or on Amazon. I think success stories are encouraging to us as well as donor and receiving moms!

I also want to know if anyone is having issues. We want to support you and help with any problems or questions so please let me know and I will be glad to share what I know about packing and shipping.

Please contact me at: taylor@rncind.com with questions and concerns!
R.N.C. Web Store
CoolerTaylor
CoolerTaylor

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Thanks this looks great!

Post by spunkymom Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:56 am

Thanks for posting this info. Please have your donor moms do reviews of the performance on amazon so we know they REALLY work. Smile
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Yeah these rock!

Post by acuhealingarts Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 am

I just ordered one off Amazon too. This is a life saver THANKS!!
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Re: Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam

Post by girlfridaygirl Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Just had one of these sent to a donor for her milk. Thanks so much for the suggestion/post.
Best,
Andrea
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Do you have questions?

Post by CoolerTaylor Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm

I am the manager of R.N.C's Amazon store and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about our coolers or shipping milk to the best of my ability. I am here to help! Please Contact me at taylor@rncind.com or 888-844-3864.

R.N.C. Amazon Store
CoolerTaylor
CoolerTaylor

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty **UPDATE -- can order insulated boxes online

Post by IzzeFloch Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:04 pm

The manufacturer got back to me and they DO sell them online. Here is the link for these great insulated boxes: http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1263588612/ref=sr_nr_seeall_2?ie=UTF8&rs=&keywords=Control%20Temp%20Packaging&rh=i:aps,k:Control%20Temp%20Packaging,i:office-products

They even have one called the "MILK SHIPPER"! http://www.amazon.com/Control-Temp-Packaging-Milk-Shipper/dp/B002W7X6ZU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1263589321&sr=1-4

So happy I found these -- hope some of you can use them as well!
IzzeFloch
IzzeFloch

Back to top Go down

Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam Empty Great Insulated Shipping Box Alternative to Styrofoam

Post by IzzeFloch Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:40 am

I wanted to tell everyone about this shipping container I found when researching options for my donor to send milk. It's insulated, no styrofoam, so it takes up much less space and keeps the milk frozen with 5# of dry ice per 24 hours of shipment. http://www.dryiceinfo.com/ControlTempPack.htm

The problem is that the only place these boxes are sold individually is the ABC Ice House in Laguna Niguel California (http://www.abcicehouse.com/Product.htm), and you must pick them up (they won't ship out). I've written to the manufacturer in Georgia to see what the smallest size order is they would take (sometimes require larger orders). I found out that FedEx won't take styrofoam coolers on their own, and we've been having trouble locating a cooler with a sturdy external box that fits right over it. We are shipping a large amount of milk so need a large container, and the styrofoam takes up so much space, leaving very little room in the end for the milk inside.

Anyhow... I MAY drive to Laguna Niguel this weekend or next to buy some of these boxes to ship to my donor. The largest size they have is 15x15x15 and that costs $22.95. ***IF I drive there I would be willing to take any orders for anyone who would like some of these boxes. I'll be going next door to their mail center to send the boxes to my donor, so could also send you yours at the same time. I'd just need to be reimbursed for the boxes and shipping right away, of course.

These boxes just seem so great, so wanted to make the offer if anyone needs one for their own milk shipments. It's an hour and 1/2 drive for me each way to get these so I thought I should see if anyone else could use them as well. I'm not sure I'll go but if anyone else could benefit I might make the drive.

(I'll also post after we use the box to let everyone know if they are a good choice).
IzzeFloch
IzzeFloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down