MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA

4 posters

Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty Hooray!

Post by casey_bauer Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm

I am absolutely thrilled to hear it! Thank you. Smile

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty THANKS!!!

Post by Admin Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 am

Many , many thanks, Casey! He is liking it and I started with the oldest which seems to have kept well. Your freezer must stay pretty cold. Extremely grateful!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty Sun/Mon okay

Post by casey_bauer Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:59 am

No problem. Sunday (today) we are mostly here (call to check). Monday, I will be home until about 9:30am, and then someone should be here by 4:30pm and onward. 617-921-7915.

Thanks so much,
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty Re: One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA

Post by Admin Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Hi Casey,

My friend is away for the next two days, but said she could come Sunday night or Monday to pick-up, depending on your availability. Let me know what is good for you and email me your address and I will arrange with her.

Many thanks again!

Kelley
yaaykhadi@gmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty Re: One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA

Post by andy.inkster Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Oh, great! It looks like you have a local recipient, so much better for everyone!

Happy milksharing, all!

Andy

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty OK!

Post by casey_bauer Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:18 pm

I'll look out for the call.

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks, Casey. My friend lives right next to Winchester and she could pick it up. Her name is Krissy and I gave her your phone number to call you and arrange. She has a few little kiddos, so she is quite busy, but I think she would likely come before Monday. If she isn't able to, I could drive out there, too, assuming no one else had already. Thank you!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty still available

Post by casey_bauer Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:41 am

There is not a ton (see my count in earlier post), but I am anxious that it should be put to good use. Just let me know.
Thanks,
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:58 am

Hi Casey,

My friend Kim posted for me above and I am still looking for my sweet little 1 month old. I you still have milk, I'd come anytime this week. Please let me know at your convenience. Thanks for your generosity!

Kelley
MS founder
508-244-4410
yaaykhadi@gmail.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty no problem

Post by casey_bauer Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Just let me know. It is still in the freezer!
Thanks.
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by andy.inkster Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:35 pm

casey_bauer wrote:You are welcome to it - please let me know when would work for you. Smile My cell number is 617-921-7915.
Casey

Sorry to leave you hanging, Casey! I'm working on a list of people in the Boston area, to make it worth the drive, I'm about 100 miles away... Sad

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty No takers yet

Post by casey_bauer Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:09 pm

You are welcome to it - please let me know when would work for you. Smile My cell number is 617-921-7915.
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by andy.inkster Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Casey - did you find a home for your milk? I am not that nearby, but I could combine a few errands in the Boston area, I'd be coming from Western Mass.

I'm expecting my first daughter in October, and am unable to breast feed post-mastectomy.

Thanks for considering me,

I'm at 413-326-1573 or andy.inkster@gmail.com or reply here.

Thanks.

andy.inkster

Back to top Go down

Post by casey_bauer Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Just to update, I took stock of what is in my freezer, and I have about 11 bags of 3-5oz (so probably around 40 oz) from this spring (2010). I also have several from Nov '09 - apparently our babysitter did not always find the oldest to use that first. Sad They may still be good, but I think you'd have to warm it up to find out.
I hope someone can use it! Not as much as I had thought/hoped, but hopefully still helpful.

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty milk in Winchester

Post by casey_bauer Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

I have already had someone contact me, but we have not spoken yet. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss. My cell is 617-921-7915.

Thanks!
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crunchymamainma Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello! I was wondering if you still have the breastmilk avail? My best friend is unable to supply her newborn with milk, he was born on Wed of last week.
If you still have the milk avail I could come anytime this week.

Thanks in advance,
Kim

Crunchymamainma

Back to top Go down

One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA Empty One-time milk donation available in Winchester, MA

Post by casey_bauer Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 pm

I continued pumping at work for longer than my daughter was really interested in taking a bottle from her babysitter, so I have quite a bit of milk in the freezer and am looking for someone who needs it! I am in Winchester, which is just north of Boston, bordering on Lexington, Arlington, Medford and Woburn. I am 38, do not smoke, am very healthy, take my vitamins, floss, avoid plastics and chemicals, take in very little caffeine, etc. I eat very well - mostly organic, lots of fruits and veggies. I do eat/drink dairy, peanuts, wheat, and a little soy. Please let me know if you are in need and nearby, and want to consider taking the milk in my freezer. I would love to find it a good home.

Thank you!
Casey

casey_bauer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down