MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor with milk to share, sioux city

2 posters

Go down

Donor with milk to share, sioux city  Empty Re: Donor with milk to share, sioux city

Post by mommyfoster Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am

I'm sorry at this time I am currently supplying for a friends baby I'll post again if that changes. I apologize as i meant to come on here and post that status but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

Good luck with finding a donor!

mommyfoster

Back to top Go down

Donor with milk to share, sioux city  Empty Re: Donor with milk to share, sioux city

Post by jeanbean2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Do you have any more milk? My 3 month old is needing more supplemented milk. I can't seem to make enough for him.

Jeannine

jeanbean2

Back to top Go down

Donor with milk to share, sioux city  Empty Donor with milk to share, sioux city

Post by mommyfoster Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 pm

A friend told me about this site when i expressed an interest in milkbanks, i would be thrilled to donate to a family in need. At this time I have about 68oz of milk stored that i am not needing. I had pumped in may for a trip we took while our 5mth old stayed with grandma, the remaining milk is what was left over. Our daughter does not take a bottle well, and as i'm a sahm i'm not likely to be away where she would be using this milk and i would be devastated if it went to waste.

Which led me here Smile So a little about me, I'm Lindzy, 30yrs old, sahm to 5kids. We have a 10yr old ds, 8yr old dd, 5yr old ds, 2yr old dd, and 5mth old dd. I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, i do drink a 20oz caffeinated beverage everyday, either pop or tea....i limit myself to that since i've been nursing. No medications, either prescribed or over the counter....i'm more of a natural remedy kind of mom Smile I'd be willing to provide you with a statement from my doctor that i'm a healthy adult with the info from my 6wk postpartum exam and my pregnancy testing....if needed. I'm willing to donate milk each month, my peanut usually only nurses once a night so i have an overabundance in the mornings and could certainly pump and store it for someone on a continuing basis.

I can't think of much else to post but feel free to ask any questions if i'm missing something. Looking forward to hopefully helping someone out, it will warm my heart to help feed your little one!

CURRENTLY NOT DONATING, AM DONATING TO ONE SPECIFIC FAMILY, WILL POST BACK IF THAT CHANGES...THANKS

Last edited by mommyfoster on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

mommyfoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down