MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia)

2 posters

Go down

In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia) Empty Re: In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia)

Post by djosgood Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 am

Thank you for your generous offer, but at this time I would like the breastmilk to be wheat/gluten free. I hope you are able to find another family that you can bless by providing them with your donated milk so you don't have to dump it out!

djosgood

Back to top Go down

In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia) Empty Re: In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia)

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:23 pm

No, sorry! I eat whole breads and bagels, pastas, rice, etc. Are you still interested?

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by djosgood Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Thank you! Does your breastmilk happen to be wheat free/gluten free? I have celiac disease and am on a strict wheat free/gluten free diet, so my daughter has never been exposed to the wheat protein that can be transfered through breastmilk. It is also a genetic disorder, so it is possible she could also be allergic to wheat/gluten as well. I know it is rare to find this, but I thought I would ask anyway! Let me know when you get a chance! Thanks again!

djosgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

I have a freezer that is running out of room. I have been pumping since April and would love to bless others instead of having to throw it out. I am located in Groton, CT.

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia) Empty In Need of Milk for 2 month old (Virginia)

Post by djosgood Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 am

We are in need of donated breastmilk for our 2 month old daughter. This may be a long term relationship if someone is willing to donate to us. Due to health reasons I am not able to produce enough milk. We would really like to give her breatmilk! If you are interested in helping we can talk about helping with the cost of shipping and/or supplies. Thanks!

djosgood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down