MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would feel blessed to get some donated BM

4 posters

Go down

Would feel blessed to get some donated BM Empty Re: Would feel blessed to get some donated BM

Post by Jodi_P Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:59 pm

Nursejennyjoy wrote:I have an upright freezer full of breast milk. I started pumping in April when my daughter was a month old and I am running out of room in the freezer. I would love to bless others instead of having to throw it out. I am a registered nurse, healthy, and taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin C, and iron. I don't drink or smoke.

Thank you SOOOOO much ladies. Really. Your kindness and selflessness astounds me!

I was able to connect with a local mama who was able to donate some milk to us. So we're in good shape for the time being! But I'm sure there are plenty of other mamas out there who would be more than thrilled to receive your precious gift!

Thank you again!

Jodi_P

Back to top Go down

Would feel blessed to get some donated BM Empty Re: Would feel blessed to get some donated BM

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 pm

I have an upright freezer full of breast milk. I started pumping in April when my daughter was a month old and I am running out of room in the freezer. I would love to bless others instead of having to throw it out. I am a registered nurse, healthy, and taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin C, and iron. I don't drink or smoke.

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyvyd Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Hi there, I'm a first time mom and have been exclusively breastfeeding my 3 month old. I have a freezer full of milk from May through June. Maybe 15 or 20 so bags so far. I had to stop because we ran out of room. Baby won't take a bottle so I don't think I'll use them anytime soon. I'm taking the mini pill right now and also take prenatal vitamins daily as well as the Belly Bars chews with DHA. I don't drink a lot of caffeine, just tea. Which is usually decaffeinated. I go to a military hospital so I can get any tests done free of charge so any test you would need me to get could be done. My email is lynzr04@yahoo.com if you would like to contact me.

Vyvyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi_P Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

jkconner wrote:I have frozen breast milk to share (only 2 and 3 months old). I do however take Zoloft and occasionally Claritin. According to my pediatrician and OB, this isn't passed through breast milk. I also drink 1-2 cups of caffeine a day (coffee and Dt. Coke). Because of the medications I take and caffeine I consume, I am not able to donate my milk to my local hospital. I am willing to get a blood test, dr. note, or any other testing you would like done. If you are interested, please email me at connerje@laikaprodesign.com.

THANK YOU! I emailed you!

Jodi_P

Back to top Go down

Post by jkconner Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:28 pm

I have frozen breast milk to share (only 2 and 3 months old). I do however take Zoloft and occasionally Claritin. According to my pediatrician and OB, this isn't passed through breast milk. I also drink 1-2 cups of caffeine a day (coffee and Dt. Coke). Because of the medications I take and caffeine I consume, I am not able to donate my milk to my local hospital. I am willing to get a blood test, dr. note, or any other testing you would like done. If you are interested, please email me at connerje@laikaprodesign.com.

jkconner

Back to top Go down

Would feel blessed to get some donated BM Empty Would feel blessed to get some donated BM

Post by Jodi_P Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm

I have a 4 month old baby girl. I relactated when she was 3 weeks old and have been struggling to produce milk on my own. I currently only produce about 10-12 ounces per day & have been supplementing with formula out of necessity. She spits up constantly while on formula (even the super expensive stuff) which is why I relactated to begin with.

I'm in search of donated breastmilk so that I can get her to where she's taking only breastmilk. I'm more than willing to cover the cost of shipping/supplies to get the milk shipped to St. Louis, MO. Thank you in advance and bless you for this precious gift!!

Jodi_P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down