MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken

+2
sofia's mom
mainemilk
6 posters

Go down

(I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken Empty Re: (I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken

Post by mainemilk Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 pm

this milk has found a home, I wish I could help everyone, but I'm happy to have helped at least someone. Hopefully this new forum will make it easier for people to get matched up, good luck to everyone who replied!

mainemilk

Back to top Go down

(I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken Empty Re: (I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken

Post by astraf Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Hello MAINEMILK_ do you still have the 1000 0z? I have a fed ex account set up and we are down to our ast few days. My adopted angel oLIVIA Hope has been lucky to have had only BM since 5 days old and I want to keep it up- please let me know. Thanks and what you are doing for other is a great thing, angela

astraf

Back to top Go down

Post by mamatoEthan Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:51 am

Hello, Mainemilk,

Did you find someone to take your BM off your hands? We are in Portland.OR, and adopted our son in May. He is exclusively on breastmilk. We are down to our last 2 weeks and need more. We received some milk with alot of meds in it and are unable to use it. We weren't told it was tainted with meds, so we thought we had enough to last for a while. We have a fedex acct and have coolers to send. Please let me know if you are willing to send even half of what you have. Thank you so much for caring enough to share your BM.
Theresa
mamatoEthan
mamatoEthan

http://palmtre27@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milkforgray Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 am

I sent you a PM. Smile

milkforgray

Back to top Go down

Post by mamaofmanyblessings Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:44 am

Please contact me at 7wonderfulblessings@gmail.com
mamaofmanyblessings
mamaofmanyblessings

Back to top Go down

Post by sofia's mom Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Hello Mainemom. I just sent you a PM.

sofia's mom

Back to top Go down

(I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken Empty (I've got milk if you've got the way) milk is taken

Post by mainemilk Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi! I thought I'd post an offer thread rather than try to choose from the ones that have posted.

I have about 1000 oz+ from October - November in Lansinoh bags frozen in regular fridge freezers. At the time this milk was pumped I was postpartum (there's even still some colostrum/very early milk that's quite yellow) and therefore not drinking alcohol at all, no caffeine, no meds (rare albuterol innhaler for asthma, maybe 3,4 times during that period) but otherwise no dietary restrictions. I have the bloodwork they did during pregnancy that shows I don't have any of the diseases they routinely test for and I'm otherwise healthy. My baby was in NICU and she didn't eat at all for the first four weeks so this is everything that I pumped to maintain my supply for when she was ready (except for the part we used to feed her when she first started eating).

I'd really like to find someone who can use some or all of this milk, now that my daughter is finally able to nurse its clear that she'll never go through what I've stashed.

I've never shipped milk before, so if you have experience or have done the research that would be awesome!

Last edited by mainemilk on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mainemilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down