MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free

3 posters

Go down

Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free Empty milk for Henry

Post by jillnsteve Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 pm

I would love to have your milk and I am happy to drive to meet you at your conveinence. My adopted son is 2 months old and I want to keep feeding him breast milk. Please let me know if you have found a home for your milk yet.

Thank you.

Jill

jillnsteve

Back to top Go down

Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free Empty Re: Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free

Post by creed6850alexander Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free Empty Re: Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free

Post by adrienne Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm

Thanks! I doubt we'll reach 300 before this milk needs to go, though. We don't have room for that much either. If you're coming to the area for any other reason, though, check back with us!

adrienne

Back to top Go down

Post by creed6850alexander Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

If no one else responds and your supply reaches 300 ounces+ we'd be willing to meet you somewhere in Houston. Smile Kathy
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by adrienne Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:18 pm

Just wanted to add that, although I'd rather not ship, we do travel to Houston, Austin, and Bryan/College Station fairly often, so we could always bring milk with us and meet somewhere.

Smile
Adrienne

adrienne

Back to top Go down

Post by adrienne Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:14 am

Wonderful!

We'll keep adding to our stash and hopefully find someone who can use it.

Smile
Adrienne

DD wants to play with the smiley faces -- cat Very Happy Sleep What a Face Exclamation Idea Suspect tongue pig monkey pale sunny pig Basketball bounce cheers drunken affraid

adrienne

Back to top Go down

Post by creed6850alexander Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 am

I was able to find a donor to give 500 ounces that lives 5 hours away. Thanks for offering!
Smile Kathy
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by adrienne Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi,

Well, I just looked and we have 30 oz of milk frozen right now. And we are 3.5 hours away from Carlyss. Not sure if it is worth this drive for you to get only enough milk for 1 day. But it is yours if you want it.

Good luck to you in finding a more regular donor.

Smile
Adrienne

adrienne

Back to top Go down

Post by creed6850alexander Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi. I live in Carlyss, LA. We would be willing to drive to Houston to pick up breast milk if you decide to donate to us. I have a seven week old son that can not tolerate formula. Due to medication I have to take for post partum depression and Type 2 diabetes I can't breastfeed. Our friend has been donating breastmilk for two weeks but is quickly running out since he eats 33-38 ounces a day and she is also feeding her six month old daughter. We have enough to get through the weekend and possibly Monday. Please let me know asap if you can help.
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free Empty Milk Available Between Houston and Austin, Wheat-Free

Post by adrienne Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:35 pm

I would love to find a local baby to donate our 3-month-old son's extra millk to. I pump for work 4 mornings a week and usually he drinks 3-4 oz and I freeze 3-4 oz. I've been doing this for almost a month now, so we're beginning to have a freezer stash.

I really prefer not to ship.

I've been on a wheat-free diet for most of the time since he was born in April.

We donated via MilkShare when I was pumping for my daughter 3 years ago and are looking forward to doing the same!

Thank you,
Adrienne

adrienne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down