MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300+ ounces

3 posters

Go down

300+ ounces Empty Re: 300+ ounces

Post by jaren.rabe Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:04 pm

My milk has found a home! So sorry Sandysprings, I wish I could help you too. I really hope you find someone to donate. good luck.

Last edited by jaren.rabe on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to address sandysprings)
jaren.rabe
jaren.rabe

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyspringsmom Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

I also need milk- my son born April 10th has bad GER and can only tolerate breast milk. I've been sick and unable make enough milk. I need about 8oz a day to suppliment what I make. Willing to pay any shipping expenses etc. Thank you:)

sandyspringsmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jaren.rabe Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:49 pm

I am going to write you back in an email, Kathy.

I am willing to talk to more people who need milk as well.
jaren.rabe
jaren.rabe

Back to top Go down

Post by creed6850alexander Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 pm

My seven week old son, Creed eats about 33-38 ounces a day. I'm currently getting breastmilk from a friend, however she just informed me that she isn't able to keep up since she's also feeding her six month old. Since frozen breastmilk lasts about six months I would be grateful for as much of it as you would be willing to give and of course pay shipping. We've gone through three kinds of formula and found out that the only thing that doesn't make him extremely sick is breastmilk, which unfortunately I'm unable to provide. I'll also send this message in your email with more detailed information about where we live. Sincerely, Kathy
creed6850alexander
creed6850alexander

Back to top Go down

300+ ounces Empty 300+ ounces

Post by jaren.rabe Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi! I have a beautiful 3 month old daughter, born prematurely on April 3rd, 2010. I have been pumping milk the past 3 months and currently have about 800 ounces of milk in my deep freezer, obviously all pumped in the past 3 months. I am willing to donate most of it, but will keep some for us. The reason I am donating is because we are moving from Mississippi to Las Vegas in a couple months and it will be too hard to move with it all.
I am a nonsmoker/nondrinker (while breastfeeding!). I am not taking any medication. I don't know how this works...but really don't want my milk to go to waste. If it could help another preemie or full term baby for any other medical reason I would be more than willing to donate.
Email is jaren.rabe@gmail.com
If you would like to call and find out more I will give my number, just ask in email, would rather not post it online.
Very Happy
jaren.rabe
jaren.rabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum