MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

150 ounces to donate in metrowest

3 posters

Go down

150 ounces to donate in metrowest Empty Re: 150 ounces to donate in metrowest

Post by SuperMommywith5kids Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm new to this site so please bare with me. I'm not sure where exactly you are located, but I'm in MASS if the milk is still available. I'm not sure how to tell if a milk offer has been taken.

Thanks, Kelley & Baby Isaiah
SuperMommywith5kids
SuperMommywith5kids

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyBird Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey Beth! Rilla is still nursing away. We have had no luck finding donations the past few months, and I missed your last email. We would love some milk to get her through the cold and flu season.
-Amy

MummyBird

Back to top Go down

150 ounces to donate in metrowest Empty 150 ounces to donate in metrowest

Post by CassnBeth Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm

My wife exclusively pumps for our 6 month old daughter and the extra milk is taking over my freezer -- right now there is about 150 ounces extra and possibly more to come. Cass has a totally clean bill of health but takes a small daily dose of prozac and all her milk is dairy light but full of soy. We've donated before when my wife was dealing with a huge early oversupply but most of the little ones we were donating to a few months ago have aged off of breast milk by now so we're hoping to be able to help someone else. A local recipient is preferable but not absolutely vital.

-Beth, Cass and The Miniature

CassnBeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down