MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need infant breast milk atlanta

2 posters

Go down

need infant breast milk atlanta Empty Re: need infant breast milk atlanta

Post by ketadog Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 am

Hi Jessica, I currently donate to the North Texas Milk Bank and have had all the screening tests etc...I just shipped to them today when i saw your need. I currently pump extra milk daily and if your interested could hold some for you before i ship to the bank again:-) My daughter is 8months old and is currently exclusively BF (very few solids) so i have a large supply I am willing to share:-) I live near Macon GA.

ketadog

Back to top Go down

need infant breast milk atlanta Empty need infant breast milk atlanta

Post by sandyspringsmom Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi Mommies-
I am a first time Mom to a preemie son born at 31 weeks. He is home now and we are working on BF- been pumping since birth but my supply cannot meet his demand. I have had mastitis 4x to boot....My reserve is gone so I am looking for some to suppliment. Formula does not do well with his GERD and I cringe giving it to him but have no choice when I am empty. I am in the Atlanta area. Want to BF for at least a year so a one time or continuous donor would be great.
Thank you in advance!
Jessica
jessicamason@yahoo.com

Last edited by sandyspringsmom on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added detail)

sandyspringsmom

Back to top Go down