MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

milk no longer available in Knoxville area

Go down

milk no longer available in Knoxville area Empty Re: milk no longer available in Knoxville area

Post by koala Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 pm

this milk is spoken for.

I may have an additional 20oz that don't have the amoxicilin, were pumped this month and are dairy free. But i'll update on that in a couple of weeks.

koala

Back to top Go down

milk no longer available in Knoxville area Empty milk no longer available in Knoxville area

Post by koala Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

I have somewhere between 80 and 85 oz of pumped milk available for a one time donation. It was all collected between late February 2010 and early April 2010 and has been stored in milk storage bags in my deep freeze

My son has a severe dairy allergy I didn't know about at the time and I can't use this.

I was not on a restrictive diet at the time of collection so this is not appropriate for an allergic child.

I took Benardyl most nights, however this was all pumped in the morning or afternoon. I was on amoxicillin for 2 of the weeks, but I couldn't tell you which ones.

I will consider shipping if no local recipient is found. Recipient must pay for all associated transfer costs.

This is a one time offer, however I may have a small amount (less than 20 oz) available in the future if further allergies are discovered.

Last edited by koala on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

koala

Back to top Go down