MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share

2 posters

Go down

Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share Empty *update*

Post by mkoning Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 am

We have found someone to donate to! Thanks to all of the mamas who replied. Smile I will update if anything changes.

mkoning

Back to top Go down

Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share Empty Re: Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share

Post by Mary's Mom Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 am

Hi,

My name is Jenny. We have an adopted 2 months old baby girl that we're seeking donor milk so she can thrive. We would love for our baby girl to thrive on your milk and your partner's milk. Please email me: jenny7111971@yahoo.com, and we can talk some more. Thanks!!

Mary's Mom

Back to top Go down

Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share Empty Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share

Post by mkoning Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 am

My partner and I had our baby girl five weeks ago. I birthed her, but we are co-nursing her. My partner induced lactation so we could do this and it is working very well. She is pumping around the clock in order to keep up her supply and I am pumping a few times a day to make up for the feeds that our daughter is getting from her. This means we end up with a lot of milk in the freezer. We donated once to a mother in our town but it ended up not working out for their baby (because of logistical and family reasons.) So... we are looking for a new baby to donate to.

We do not smoke and the milk does not contain any alcohol.
I do not take any medications. I am still taking my prenatal vitamins.
My partner is using domperidone, fenugreek, and blessed thistle as part of her induced lactation protocol and she also takes a multivitamin.

We are happy to ship this milk to a mother who is truly in need of breastmilk for her baby. If you are interested, please send me a message!

mkoning

Back to top Go down

Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share Empty Re: Two mamas in Kansas with milk to share

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down