MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how much should I have stored b4 I post

4 posters

Go down

how much should I have stored b4 I post Empty how much should I have stored b4 I post

Post by Madimommy Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Hello, I am very interested in helping a family out with bm for their LO... I have a 6 week old and only have a little bit frozen. How much do I need to have stored before I post my milk? Also does anyone have any suggestions for when to pump etc to get milk to freeze and also have plenty for my LO? Also I would possibly be interested in directly nursing a local baby. Is it acceptable to post that on my post or is it wierd?
Thanks mamas!
Question

Madimommy

Back to top Go down

how much should I have stored b4 I post Empty Re: how much should I have stored b4 I post

Post by Jodibug Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:10 am

You can donate any amount, there is no minimum. Obviously from a recipient perspective more is better, especially if the recipient is driving some distance to pick up. Perhaps you can post that you will have milk to donate and then work out with the recipient you choose how much and how often you'll donate. And you can certainly post that you'd prefer to nurse a baby directly, you may not get any takers, but if that is your preference you can certainly make it be known.

Jodibug

Back to top Go down

how much should I have stored b4 I post Empty Re: how much should I have stored b4 I post

Post by cheyennelorraine Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 am

i think any amount would be fine. im sure they would rather you have alot frozen but some people need a little to get them by. evry little bit helps. and i think its perfectly fine to put you want to nurse. good luck! Very Happy

cheyennelorraine

Back to top Go down

Post by lucysmommy Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:29 am

I agree that any amount of milk would probably be greatfully appreciated. You have "young milk" (I guess) since your child is so little still. It might be hard to find milk that is the right "age" for someone so young, so I am certain even a small amount would be a gift.
lucysmommy
lucysmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down