MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana Empty Re: Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana

Post by nguidry Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am

I sent you a private message

nguidry

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana Empty Re: Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana

Post by silvaheyes Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Sure! When would be a good time to meet for you? Smile

silvaheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by nguidry Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:09 am

Hi! I live in Westlake and I have milk to donate. My baby is almost 4 weeks old and I have probably 75-100 bags of frozen milk in my deep freezer (yes, I'm a cow lol). I will be running out of room soon. I also have some colostrum frozen, which is great for early on.
I'd be willing to bring it to you or meet you halfway.

nguidry

Back to top Go down

Post by silvaheyes Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

Did you find anything about how to ship it yet? Smile

silvaheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by juro Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Im not sure if that new "flat rate" shipping UPS is offering would apply. I am actually researching how to go about shipping it. I was trying to donate to a milk bank but the only local ones are located in Texas and currently have the maximum amount of donors. I've never done this before.

juro

Back to top Go down

Post by silvaheyes Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:00 pm

That's about 2 and a half hours from here.. Not bad. How much do you think shipping would be? Smile

silvaheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by juro Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 pm

Luling

juro

Back to top Go down

Post by silvaheyes Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Where at in Louisiana do you live? Smile

silvaheyes

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana Empty i have plenty

Post by juro Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:54 pm

I am located in Louisiana and have been looking for a local family to donate to. My daughter is 5 months old, and I am producing a ton of milk and hate to see it and all my hard work and time go to waste. I am healthy no infections or any type of diesease. I sterilize all of my equipment after every use after all my child does drink this milk and nothing but it. I am just asking to be reimbursed for my expenses...shipping...and milk bags. All of my milk is stored in a seperate deep freezer at 0 degrees within 12 hours and the deep freezer is only used for breastmilk, I didnt find storing it with food to be sanitary enough for my child.

juro

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana Empty Looking for milk in Jennings, Louisiana

Post by silvaheyes Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:34 pm

We're going to be adopting a little girl who is due March 8th hopefully. We were told the mother had allergies as a baby to formula so we're hoping to get a small stash of breastmilk to hold us over for a short period of time.

silvaheyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down