MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy Free Breastmilk Needed!!!

3 posters

Go down

Dairy Free Breastmilk Needed!!! Empty Re: Dairy Free Breastmilk Needed!!!

Post by AshleeNS Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:54 am

Most say 2 weeks but my lactaction consultant told me 16 hrs. My current donor stopped dairy May 18th. I used her BM starting from May 20th with no problems.

Ashlee

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by thukhanh Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Do you know how long do I have to stop taking dairy products for the milk to be dairy free?

thukhanh

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleeNS Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Montgomery County. Silver Spring.

I would take anything you have!

ashleeslone@yahoo.com

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by rjl443 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:02 am

What part of MD are you in - I am in Montgomery County, MD and I am currently on a dairy-free diet. Pumping for my 6 month old while he is in daycare but I think we would have some to spare.

rjl443

Back to top Go down

Dairy Free Breastmilk Needed!!! Empty Dairy Free Breastmilk Needed!!!

Post by AshleeNS Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:08 am

I had an overwhelming response to my previous post for breastmilk. I am so grateful. Unfortunately, my twins can not tolerate dairy.

If there is anyone who has dairy free breastmilk or who would be willing to eliminate wet dairy from their diet please let me know.

It was a serious blow to find out about the dairy intolerance. My twinkies need breastmilk. They dont do well even on the gentlest formulas (Neocate).

*hugs* to all the ladies who reached out to support my twinkies!!

AshleeNS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down