MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adoption end of July...

4 posters

Go down

Adoption end of July... Empty Re: Adoption end of July...

Post by sisymelissa Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:10 am

Hi. If you still need the milk I have over a hundred of oz to donate. I live in Rio Rancho, and would prefer pick up rather than shipping. I think I would be able to continue to donate in the future, if still needed.

sisymelissa

Back to top Go down

Post by aguzman298 Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Hello,
I know this post is a little old but I have a freezer full as well. You are very welcome to it. I live in Albuquerque and could drive to santa fe if you need me too. I go north a lot to visit me parents in Truchas.
aguzman298@msn.com
5058318093 5056705063

aguzman298

Back to top Go down

Post by mslate Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 pm

We are moving in early July and I have 1/2 a freezer's worth of milk that you would be more than welcome to have.

mslate

Back to top Go down

Adoption end of July... Empty Adoption end of July...

Post by nannygoat1968 Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 am

Hi, all, I'm hoping there is some interest in milk sharing in New Mexico. We're adopting a newborn who is scheduled (c-section) for delivery July 23rd in Virginia. We'll get home to the Santa Fe area about two weeks after that. Is anyone willing to donate milk?

We are completely willing to drive and pick up, or pay for any shipping costs. We get down to the T or C area frequently. I would love for the arrangement to be long-term, but will take whatever is offered.

Thank you so much for considering,
Nancy

nannygoat1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down