MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have frozen breastmilk to donate

3 posters

Go down

Have frozen breastmilk to donate Empty Re: Have frozen breastmilk to donate

Post by lms Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am

Hello! I am in Cleveland and am in need of milk. I pump at work but it is not enough. My freezer stash is gone. DD is 10.5 months old. The sitter tried giving her formula for the first time yesterday and she rejected it (smart girl, hehehe). I will gladly come to Wooster to pick up!!

lms

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmom0709 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 am

Wow! I just mapped out Apple Creek and it looks like from my home to there is about 10 minutes away.

Well, I don't know what kind of process you do for getting milk - do you need a note from my doctor saying I am in good health? Anything like that or do you just want to pick up the milk sometime?

proudmom0709

Back to top Go down

Post by larohrbaugh Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 pm

AH! I live in Apple Creek! We are practically neighbors Smile
larohrbaugh
larohrbaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmom0709 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:26 pm

we are in Wooster, but sometimes go up as far as Stow to shop.

proudmom0709

Back to top Go down

Post by larohrbaugh Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I live in NEO, just wondering where you live. We would rather do a pick up instead of shipping. So if you are within driving distance we would love to pick it up...My husband and I have a 4 month old baby boy we are adopting. He has been home for 2 months now and exclusively on breast milk for a little over a month...He is doing great...So just let me know...
larohrbaugh
larohrbaugh

Back to top Go down

Have frozen breastmilk to donate Empty Have frozen breastmilk to donate

Post by proudmom0709 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Hi. I am a sahm to two wonderful children. I had over supply with my DS and I thought that I would continue to have oversupply with my DD, however it has not lasted so long this time. I had intended to donate my milk to a milk bank, but I can't get enough for the size of donation that they require (200oz). I eat a regular balanced diet (meats, veggies, fruit, dairy) and I do not smoke or drink. My DD has gone from her birth weight of 6lbs 12 oz to a little chunky monkey of 16.5lbs and 3 months.

I would love to donate my milk to someone who needs it rather than dumping it down the drain.

I will ship, so long as shipment is paid for.

proudmom0709

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down