MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA

4 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA Empty Re: PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA

Post by donniebess Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 pm

I live in NW Omaha and have milk to donate! I can deliver but would prefer that you pick it up, serveral days worth to give!

donniebess

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA Empty will be in omaha and can help with donation

Post by sbrooks Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 pm

hi! i live in the kansas city area but haven't found anyone local here to donate to. it seems everyone in the missouri forum is looking to donate and not looking for donations. i am originally from omaha and visit often. in fact, my daughter is being baptized there at the end of the month. i just had my daughter at the end of june but producing so much milk! she is usually full after nursing off just one side so i have to pump the other. i have a small freezer and i'm quickly running out of room. my parents are planning a little road trip this weekend and if you are still in need of breastmilk for your baby, i can send some to omaha with them. please let me know Smile

sbrooks

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA Empty Did you get any help?

Post by nickyiz Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Just checking to see if you got any donations. Please let me know if I can help.

nickyiz

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA Empty PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA

Post by potter1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Please consider helping our 10 week old son. I have had previous breast surgery and am not producing enough milk for him. He also has a intolerance to formula. Spits uo bad or projectile vomits after eating. My cousin lives in north omaha(florence area) and can get it for me. Please consider helping us out!

potter1

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA Empty Re: PLEASE HELP US OUT- NORTH OMAHA AREA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down