MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra milk to donate during June

3 posters

Go down

Extra milk to donate during June Empty Re: Extra milk to donate during June

Post by blessed6810 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:04 pm

I will be driving through GA in two weeks - if no one has asked for your milk, would you consider donating to us? I just posted in the NC forum about our situation.

blessed6810

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Yes, that's me. I PM'd you with more info.

Julie

Julie

Back to top Go down

Post by jnj0292 Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am

Are you the Julie from Norcross? I was going to eventually PM you if you did not find me first. No, I have not found a recipient yet and would be more than happy to help you out. I think that I am probably up to 300 oz by now. Would you be willing to drive down to Fayetteville to pick it up? If not, maybe we could meet at the airport? Just some background info for you: I am exclusively pumping for my second baby who is a very healthy and happy seven weeks old. I did the same for my first child, so I am no stranger to the pump. Wink I currently take prenatal vitamins along with calcium and DHA supplements. I do not drink or smoke. In the past two weeks that I have been down here, I may have had three or four glasses of sweet tea. (How can I visit Georgia and not have some sweet tea?) The majority of my milk is frozen in five-ounce bags, with a few four-ounce and six-ounce bags sprinkled in. I you would like for me to start keeping some refrigerated and not frozen, then just let me know. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. All I ask in return is to replace the Lansinoh freezer bags. I am going through them like water, or should I say 'milk.'
Thanks,
Jessica

jnj0292

Back to top Go down

Extra milk to donate during June Empty Still available?

Post by Julie Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 am

Have you found a recipient for your extra milk yet? I have to supplement my breast milk for daughter because I'm not able to produce a full supply. I would love to be able to supplement with breast milk instead of formula, even if only temporarily.
Julie

Julie

Back to top Go down

Extra milk to donate during June Empty Extra milk to donate during June

Post by jnj0292 Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I am visiting family in Fayette County (Fayetteville) for the month of June and have plenty of extra milk to donate to a precious baby. We drove 11 hours to get here and the logistics of getting all of this extra milk back home are too much to handle. I am hoping to find a local (metro-Atlanta) recipient family in need of milk. I already have close to 200 ounces (frozen, of course) and am adding to this daily. Please help me help you and your baby. Smile
Jessica

jnj0292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down