MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer!

3 posters

Go down

got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer! Empty Re: got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer!

Post by Nursejennyjoy Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I am in Groton, CT and have an upright freezer reaching capacity. I would love to bless others instead of having to throw it out. My daughter is almost 5 months old now and I am still nursing and pumping with surplus!

Nursejennyjoy

Back to top Go down

got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer! Empty im ur person!!

Post by tlw_2005 Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:40 pm

i have about 100 oz or more. Im willing to donate it to you all you will have to do is pay for the shipping and stuff.

You can email me at tlw_2005@yahoo.com if your interested!!!

thanks tabetha

tlw_2005

Back to top Go down

got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer! Empty got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer!

Post by girlfridaygirl Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm

My yummy eight month old adopted son, Jonah, has been blessed to be the recipient of donated breast milk for much of his young life. We are running low now and I would very much like to get him to at least a year. The past eight months has been so fulfilling for me and being an older, first-time, single mom I've learned so much and tried to everything I can to make Jonah's life as healthy as possible. Clearly, breast milk is the ideal option and I am beyond grateful to every mother on this board who is so generous and kind. You are milk angels!!

If you have blood work etc. I am willing to pay for shipping milk to California from anywhere in the US.

Thank you so much for doing this... ALL of the babies and moms appreciate it more than you will ever know.

x
andrea & Jonah
girlfridaygirl
girlfridaygirl

Back to top Go down

got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer! Empty Re: got Milk? Let us help you clean out your freezer!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down