MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted baby girl in Austin

2 posters

Go down

Adopted baby girl in Austin Empty Re: Adopted baby girl in Austin

Post by dgm Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:35 am

ok. Thanks for letting me know when you will be out of town. How many ounces do you have? You can email me at dmohlman@sstx.org if that is more convenient. Thanks again. Dean

dgm

Back to top Go down

Post by maestraV Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Sure, I will be leaving to go out of town on July 1 and coming back July 8 so I can get it to you either before or after that. Congrats on getting your baby girl home!!!

maestraV

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby girl in Austin Empty Thanks for your donation

Post by dgm Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you so much for your generous offer!
We made it back to Austin several days ago. We just went to our pediatrician yesterday and he recommended that we continue to use a hypoallergenic formula for 2 more weeks to stabililize her digestive system.
We are very interested in using your milk. Is it ok if we contact you in 2 weeks after that time?
Sincerely,
Dean, Shobie, Annabelle

dgm

Back to top Go down

Post by maestraV Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 am

Hello,

I thought I'd respond to your request for milk. I live in Pflugerville and have milk that I'd like to donate to your baby girl. Hopefully you've been able to make it back to the Austin area with her. My daughter is currently 4 months old but I have milk going back to when she was only a few weeks old, so it should be great for such a new baby.

I am healthy and dont take any medication other than my prenatal vitamins. I do drink soda, tea, and coffee, but not in excess. I have had an occasional alcoholic drink since my daughter was born, but non of my milk is pumped within 10-12 hours, and it is no more than 1-2 a week. (honestly I start to drink one and then forget about it and have to dump it out in the morning)

I am currently on a restricted dairy (not eliminated) diet but quite a bit of my milk was from before I started that.

Please let me know if you are interested in my milk and we can talk more.

Congratulations on your new little one!

maestraV

Back to top Go down

Adopted baby girl in Austin Empty Adopted baby girl in Austin

Post by dgm Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:06 am

Our baby is currently in the NICU in El Paso where a milk bank doesn't exist. She is gradually tolerating formula. We hope to get back to Austin sometime between June 8-15 once she is stablilized.
Does anyone have milk available when we return? Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerly,
Dean

dgm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down