MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010 Empty Re: Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010

Post by MomMarie Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 am

I live in Calgary and have milk to donate! I eat very little meat and although I had pain medication (unfortunately!) during my son's birth it was still a natural delivery.
Let me know if you're interested.

MomMarie

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010 Empty Re: Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010

Post by mommy2hannahlee Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Just wondering if you found some milk for your son.If not I live in lethbridge, Alberta ( 2 hours south of calgary) I didn't have a natural childbirth I needed to have a c-section, I eat very little meat. The only thing I take is a multivitamin for women every day.
mommy2hannahlee
mommy2hannahlee

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010 Empty Looking for milk in Calgary AB - JUNE 3rd 2010

Post by tessabird Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello,
My son is 5 weeks and has difficulty latching due to small tongue. Working with a lactation consultant but weight needs to be gained. In addition I have low supply because of shield use, currently supplementing with goat milk. Experience has been a a difficult one so far.
My partner is currently in Vancouver area and could pick up, willing to pay for shipping.

Ideally donor had natural childbirth, is vegetarian (or close to it), no drugs - meds or rec.
If that's you, your help is greatly appreciated -
Tessa and Lucas, Calgary, AB

I love you

tessabird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down