MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toronto mom looking for breast milk

5 posters

Go down

Toronto mom looking for breast milk Empty Re: Toronto mom looking for breast milk

Post by lingerluster Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi there, I'm in Oakville and am currently producing about 20oz/week extra, I have it stored in my freezer in bpa free bottles but if you provide bags I will start filling them for you or you could take the bottles and leave me a deposit for them and return them when you are done with them. Let me know if you are interested. Email me at lingerluster@hotmail.com

lingerluster

Back to top Go down

Toronto mom looking for breast milk Empty Re: Toronto mom looking for breast milk

Post by ColleenG118 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:46 am

Do you need any more milk? I have over 6 L in my freezer.
The milk is less than 3 weeks old. I live in Toronto and you could pick it up anytime.

ColleenG118

Back to top Go down

Toronto mom looking for breast milk Empty Still interested in milk?

Post by loxx Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:51 pm

I am a mother of a 5 month old and exclusively breastfeed, I may be interested in donating, where in the city are you located?

loxx

Back to top Go down

Toronto mom looking for breast milk Empty RE: Brampton milk

Post by Manjit Bumrah Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Hello!

Yes, yes yes! I am SOOOO interested in the milk in your freezer! We can come by anytime this week or next! We're away this weekend to the cottage. This is so amazing and kind of you. I am very thankful and grateful that there are such thoughtful people out there such as yourself.

Thanks so much, please respond to mbumrah@mac.com to let me know when I can come by or you can also call me as well:
(647) 346-5341
Manjit Bumrah
Manjit Bumrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi,

I live in Brampton, and have a freezer full of milk. My 11 month old daughter will not take a bottle, and I would hate the thought of throwing any milk out. I continue to pump at work to keep up my supply, and I am getting 10 - 15 oz per week that is added to the freezer.

Send me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions for me.

Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Toronto mom looking for breast milk Empty Toronto mom looking for breast milk

Post by Manjit Bumrah Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi, I've written before but no harm in writing again in case there are new moms out there looking to donate!
My story is that I just became a mom by adopting a newborn girl who is now 2 months old. I was on an induced lactation protocol but sadly am not making enough milk. Though I am getting some milk from the birth mother, it is not enough and I was using formula but would like to give 100 % breast milk to my daughter for at least 6 months. I supplement at the breast with a lactation device, am taking herbs and domperidone, so I really am trying to do everything in my power to try to make more milk however, I know that I still need to supplement. I have already received some nice amounts using Milkshare and am hoping that my good luck continues! Please help if you can and I will do everything I can to make it easier for you, such as provide bags, pump etc.

Thanks so very much ladies!
Manjit
Manjit Bumrah
Manjit Bumrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down