MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you look for in a donor?

2 posters

Go down

What do you look for in a donor? Empty What do you look for in a donor?

Post by x2startermom Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Just as the topic implies. I'm VERY curious to what people look for when choosing a donor. Currently I'm really thinking about becoming a donor. As for if I do become a donor the only supplies I would need would be storage containers, bags or whatever. I have a pump and everything else needed, in my opinion.

x2startermom

Back to top Go down

What do you look for in a donor? Empty Re: What do you look for in a donor?

Post by Piratedogmama Tue May 04, 2010 11:08 am

What donor moms do is such a gift. I look for someone that I can connect with on a basic level, someone that is willing to share medical information/answer health questions open and honestly. There is trust involved as a donor and as as family of the child who is benefitting from the milk. I also enjoy the relationship that comes from having 1 or 2 donor moms donate more than once, that was such a positive part of the experience I had the first time four years ago and what I am looking forward to with our donor this time. I know the donor mom enjoyed seeing pictures of my child and hearing how she was doing and I enjoyed sharing. I expect to pay shipping, supplies, to not pressure the donor mom, to make things as simple as I can and to express my heartfelt gratitude. Good luck with your decision and thank you for considering doing this. There are many of us here looking for help giving our little ones the best start possible and donor moms make that possible.

Piratedogmama

Back to top Go down