MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little boy is in search of Mommy's Milk!! Meet, Eli Starlyn!

Go down

My little boy is in search of Mommy's Milk!! Meet, Eli Starlyn! Empty My little boy is in search of Mommy's Milk!! Meet, Eli Starlyn!

Post by MouthyMama21 Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:36 pm

Hello all!! I am her me in search of donor milk for my almost 3 month old son Eli Starlyn💙 Eli and I are in search of a long term breast milk donor around the shawnee, ok and surrounding areas. Here is a bit you may like to know about Eli

*Eli will be 3 months old on September 3
*He has a reflux condition called sandifers syndrome which causes him to stiffen up and have moments of apnea sometimes lasting minutes at a time, we call them his "episodes"
*He has had significant problems gaining and keeping on weight
*He is just now 9.5lb
*We have tried almost every kind of formula they have recommended including soy and others and he just can't tolerate it with his condition
*Eli has been on breastmilk for all but 3 weeks of his life

We believe that breastmilk is the absolute best for our little man and that he has only been doing as well as he has because of amazing donors who have helped to feed him for the last few months. We are looking for someone located around the Shawnee, Tecumseh, Mcloud/Harrah, Wewoka and surrounding areas. My van just broke down but I am willing to find a ride to any areas listed or even travel to okc for larger donations as we have tons of freezer space! I am able to replace bags if needed but unfortunately I am unable to pay per ounce and I do understand that it takes alot of time and effort to pump and it is totally fair to ask for reimbursement but we just can't right now due to our situation which I am willing to explain to anyone if you send me a message. Thank you so much for reading this post and have a blessed day!

MouthyMama21

Back to top Go down