MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little one due in sept would love to have freezer full by then.

Go down

little one due in sept would love to have freezer full by then. Empty little one due in sept would love to have freezer full by then.

Post by mommyofmany Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 am

My little girl will be here end of Sept and I would love to get a freezer full before then. I have used milkshare for my last two babies. It was such a blessing!!!
Due to previous breastsurgery I am unable to provide 100% of my milk. I can only make about 8 or so ounces a day. 4 out of 7 of my kids have had bad reactions to formula. 2 of them had failure to thrive because of it. So I want to avoid formula at all costs. I put the donor milk in my lact aid nursing supplementer. I take domperidone to increase my supply.
I would LOVE to at least have some colostrum on hand before she is born.

I will pay all shipping from WA, OR, ID or Northern CA. How I do this is I send you a cooler with a prepaid shipping label and breastmilk bags, tape, newspaper etc and give instructions on how to pack. Then you let me know when you want it picked up and I arrange it to be picked up right at your door step. no need to go to the post office or drag the cooler anywhere.
To make it worth while though it should be at least 300 ounces due to the cost of shipping. It costs the same to ship 75 ounces or 300 ounces.

If anyone can help this little one I would be forever greatful. I have two deep freezers (we have a farm and have cows in our freezer so we need these freezers lol) and breastmilk stays good for up to 18 months in a deep freezer. Ask me how I know lol. I have used it up until 20 months old before. Smile

thanks you wonderful mamas willing to give this precious gold to a baby!!

you can check my blog out even though I haven't updated it for a longwhile at www.blessedbyseven.blogspot.com

Michelle
mama to soon to be 8 blessings!

mommyofmany

Back to top Go down